DENTURES & PARTIALS IN COLORADO SPRINGS
Missing teeth are nothing to smile about. At Couchman Center for Complete Dentistry, we’ve been practicing restorative dentistry for many years; in fact, Dr. Trent Sayers has provided complete dental care to Colorado Springs patients for over 35 years! Our services include:
- Dental implant-supported dentures
- Dental implants
- Partial dentures
- Full dentures
- Removable dentures
If you need to replace an entire dental arch, Dr. Sayers recommends dental implant-supported dentures, which provide a more stable base for all restorative work.
Dentures are appliances that resemble natural teeth. They are created specifically to replace missing teeth and surrounding tissue and to enhance the wearer’s smile and overall appearance. Some dentures are removable, while others are implant-supported (e.g., permanent).
Most patients today opt for implant-supported dentures, as they are generally the more comfortable of the two options. Because they are so secure, they can be made from plastic materials to create a lighter feeling, a better fit, and security against slipping. Also, unlike removable dentures, permanent dentures do not require dental adhesives.
WHY CHOOSE DENTURES?
Here are the most common reasons patients need dentures:
- Loss of complete teeth within a dental arch (requires complete dentures)
- Loss of just a few teeth within an arch (requires partial dentures)
- Chewing problems, speech alterations, or digestion difficulties due to missing teeth
- Lack of a confident, attractive smile, and altered facial tissues