Colorado Springs, CO - Oral Sedation
Why do You Need Sedation Dentistry in Colorado Springs? Here are the top ten reasons!
- When you are relaxed, the dentist is able to give you treatment that is more extensive and of a higher quality than it would be if you were not sedated.
- If you have a condition such as Cerebral Palsy or Parkinson’s disease that makes it difficult for you to control your movements, oral sedation is a great option because it will calm and relax your body. This will make it easier for both you and your dentist.
- Sedation dentistry can help you relax if you have a fear of needles.
- If your body doesn’t numb easily, sedation can help you.
- The dentist can accomplish complex treatments when you are comfortable and calm throughout the process.
- When you’re sedated, you may sleep through your entire treatment as some other patients do. If you do so, you‘ll feel less tired after the treatment.
- Oral sedation is simple! One hour before your appointment, you’ll take medication given to you by your dentist. (The medication is in pill form.)
- If you are sedated, you will have little to no memory of your treatment. (Oral sedation provides partial or total amnesia of the procedure.)
- Oral sedation is the perfect way for your dentist to relieve your apprehension or fears regarding your dental treatment.
- Used for many years, sedation dentistry in Colorado Springs is safe and effective.