After Dr. Donald E. Couchman received his DDS from Northwestern University’s acclaimed Dental School, he spent time in military service for his country before going into private practice as a dentist in Colorado Springs, CO. Because Dr. Couchman practices comprehensive dentistry, he provides expertise in all critical dental practices:
Dr. Couchman has enjoyed many years of married life with his wife Cathleen. Together, they have two daughters and eleven grandchildren, and enjoy spending time together in Colorado’s beautiful outdoors.
Professional Organizations and Certifications
Because of his professional affiliations, you can always be confident about Dr. Couchman’s expertise:
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- DOCS (Dental Organization For Conscious Sedation)
- National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- Fastbraces Certified Dentist
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Call today for a complimentary dental plan visit with the doctor at Couchman Dental.
" I love restoring smiles and oral function. I believe healthy teeth and the associated structures are critical for the overall health of an individual. I want our patients to be healthy and enjoy a full life."
Donald E. Couchman, DDS
RESERVE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY PERSONAL DENTAL PLAN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. COUCHMAN