Couchman Center for Complete Dentistry - Colorado Springs Colorado
To Our Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months with the COVID-19 Pandemic, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Please see additional information listed below regarding appointments to the office:
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
If you are infected with Covid-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Your temperature will be taken before entering the office.
We now have hepa filters to reduce the aerosols, viruses, and bacteria. Dr. Couchman and the staff are utilizing PPE (personal protective equipment) including face shields, KN95 masks, and gowns.
We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please email our office at email@example.com, please provide your first and last name, phone number, type of dental appointment needed, and your availability. We will reach out to you by phone.
To reach us by phone please call (719) 301-1018.
Thank you for your patience during this time and for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Donald Couchman D.D.S.
Couchman Center for Complete Dentistry
We enjoy letting our patients know how much we appreciate them. We hope that you use this page to find out more about our dental practice, and how our team can help improve your smile for many years to come.
Here are some of the many exciting and new opportunities at Couchman Center.
- Oral DNA periodontal testing - This revolutionary test lets you and your doctor know which specific bacteria are causing detrimental periodontal disease. The test is quick and easy, and the results are back in 7-10 days.
- Laser Dentistry in Colorado Springs - Laser periodontal therapy is available for periodontal needs. No shots are needed and results are exemplary. Schedule an appointment and see if this is a service that would benefit your gums and overall periodontal health. Periodontal disease can affect every body system negatively - including heart diseases, pancreatic cancer, diabetes, and others. Best of all, with our laser dentistry in Colorado Springs you won’t need to undergo irritating shots or painful drilling with the option of having your cavities removed via laser. Laser dentistry in Colorado Springs can change your dental experience!
- Oral Cancer Early Detection - Oral cancer is on the rise in patients of all ages, and at the Couchman Center we offer some of the best early detection available for oral cancer. Early detection is important because oral cancer is often discovered in Stage 4, which is too late for treatment. It is such a wide spread problem that in North America alone, one person dies every hour from oral cancer. Make your appointment for your preventive maintenance exam today and have your oral cancer exam completed at the same time.
Enhance Your Smile
- Whitening - Enjoy a bright, white smile! Reserve an appointment today and in two hours you can have the bright white smile you have always wanted and deserved. Brighten up your entire life with a new smile!
- Thin Veneers– Give yourself a bright, permanently white smile with no shots, no drilling, and no removal of sensitive tooth structure. With Thin Veneers, our staff can help you fixe spaces, chips, stains, and crooked teeth. Reserve an appointment today and start smiling!
- Whitening for Life - Our patients can now enjoy a bright white smile for a lifetime just by keeping up with their preventive maintenance cleaning and a lower than national average investment of $195.00 for at-home professional whitening with a custom appliance. That's something to smile about!
Because we are so confident in the quality of our care, we choose to warranty our work for those patients that keep their important preventive maintenance cleanings. Ask for additional details.